MCL News & Media is committed to protecting the privacy of its subscribers and web-site members (clients). This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
Collection and Use of User Details
Personal details of clients who sign up to Mowbray Communications Ltd (MCL) products will be collected and processed for the following purposes:.
- order fulfilment/renewal notification
- to notify clients of additional MCL products/services
- to notify clients of relevant promotional activities
- periodically send out client questionnaires
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services or information from other organisations about products or services offered by them, please tick the appropriate box on the order form. However, we may disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers we engage to provide services, which involve processing data on our behalf.
User information is retained for in-house research to:
- improve our understanding of customer needs and product development
- build marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- manage our relationship with advertisers
All results of such research and analysis will be anonymised or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individual customers.
Steps have been taken at MCL to ensure that consistently high standards of data protection are adhered for all the forms of processing mentioned above.
- Next >>