The Insiders Guide to Cotton and Sustainability is a 136 page booklet, which covers the ecological impact of cotton production and the environmental challenges that this presents.
The authoritative guidebook focuses on the details of the systems and standards of sustainable cotton and the importance of research and development into the growth of the organic cotton sector. The book also includes:
– The social and environmentally problematic over-use of pesticides
– Cotton production data
– Biotechnology and genetically-engineered cotton
– The importance of research and development
– Mapping the way forward ‚ recommendations
– The evolution of IPM and agro-ecology.
The book is written by Simon Ferrigno and edited by John Mowbray.
Fantastic bulk discounts with our Cotton Horizons report are available.